The Pulse is designed to deodorize and sanitize indoor spaces. By harnessing the power of ozone, this revolutionary product kills microscopic pathogens - including allergens, viruses, harmful bacteria and mold - to keep rooms clean, safe and fresh.
Full DescriptionWarranty Reviews
The Pulse is a revolutionary new product that cleans where other products can’t. Unlike traditional air filters and aerosol products, which work by trapping particulates, the Pulse attacks harmful and odor-causing bacteria, viruses and other pathogens in hard-to-reach areas and even mid-air. Backed by 15+ years of research, the Pulse uses our patent-pending PulseTech to release limited concentrations of ozone into unoccupied indoor spaces to help keep your rooms clean and visitors, staff and patients safe.